Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of premium electrical products to the retail/wholesale and industrial sector.
Reporting to the State Manager, your role will be to increase sales, revenue and market share by promoting the company’s products and services, further developing relationships across your portfolio and prospecting new clients in your area.
This role is open to Electricians looking to get into a more sales based role. The successful applicant with be provided with Company vehicle and tools of trade.
About the role:
- Drive increased market share, product and service offering
- Target and call on customers in your assigned area and increase sales by closing deals for stock on shelf and products on projects;
- Build customer loyalty with key client influencers and decision makers;
- Provide technical product and professional advice to identify suitable products for application, and convert quotes to orders;
- Prepare proposals for design and supply of products and services;
Skills and experience required:
- Trade qualified Electrician
- Experience in electrical (or similar) industry
- Experience using MS Office applications
- Current valid driver licence
Interested? Please email: email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....