Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By submitting the details of a Referred Candidate on the Randstad website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Randstad Pty Ltd is sponsoring this Referral Scheme. Our registered address is Level 5, 109 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2000.
“Referrer” shall mean the person who refers a candidate for a permanent role
“Referred Candidate” shall mean the person who has been referred by a Referrer
“Referral Scheme” shall mean the “Refer a friend” scheme
“Randstad” shall mean Randstad Pty Ltd, its affiliates or subsidiaries
Employee shall mean anyone on a contract of employment with Randstad
Who can enter?:The Referral Scheme is open to any person who is:
a) aged 18 and over and
b) resident in Australia.
Provided that they are not:
- an Employee of Randstad or temporary worker of Randstad
- a family member of an Employee (including but not limited to siblings, parents, cousins, aunts and uncles), or
- any agencies or suppliers who Randstad work with on a business to business basis.
Before you enter:The Referrer confirms that prior to submitting contact details of the Referred Candidate to Randstad the Referrer has obtained the consent of the Referred Candidate for Randstad to contact the Referred Candidate.
- The Referred Candidate is hired by Randstad within its technologies division only, known as Randstad Technologies.
- All Referred Candidates will be required to meet various suitability criteria including but not limited to meeting the right to work requirements of the country that the Referred Candidate will be working in. If the Referred Candidate is unable to meet these criteria Randstad may not be able to offer the Referred Candidate work. Please note that Randstad’s decision on this shall be final.
- Provided Randstad successfully hires the Referred Candidate in a role with Randstad Technologies, as a result of the referral by the Referrer within six months of the referral being made, and the Referred Candidate remains in the role for a minimum probationary period of six months for a permanent role and all other criteria are met you will be eligible for the reward, please see section below.
- At the date of referral, a Referred Candidate must not be a candidate who has registered with and/or been assigned a role through Randstad within the previous six months.
- In the event of the same Referral being introduced by two or more people, the person who introduced the Referral first in time shall be entitled to the vouchers. This decision shall be made by Randstad.
- Randstad will use all reasonable endeavours to supply the gift card within 28 days of the Referred Candidate meeting the criteria within these Terms and Conditions.
- The gift card will be suitable for use in Australia only.
- You will be sent a copy of the terms and conditions that apply in relation to the gift card. Please read these carefully. Randstad do not take any responsibility for any breach of the terms and conditions relating to the gift card.
- Randstad reserves the right to substitute the gift card for another prize of equal or greater value in the event that it is not reasonably practicable to supply the gift card.
- This reward will only be paid out to successful Referrers of candidates hired by Randstad Technologies.
- For all roles listed within Randstad Technologies the Referrer will be eligible to receive a gift card worth $3,000.
Term and Termination
Randstad may terminate this Referral Scheme at any time or amend these Terms and Conditions by providing reasonable notice on the Randstad website. Referred Candidates must be submitted on or before 31st December 2020.
- This Referral Scheme shall replace any previous referral schemes that have been promoted by Randstad. Notwithstanding the above any previous schemes may be honoured at Randstad’s sole discretion.
- Whilst Randstad endeavours to ensure the functionality of its website, the internet is not free from errors or defects and accordingly proof of submitting the Referrer's details will not be accepted as proof of their receipt by Randstad.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part. For the avoidance of doubt Randstad shall not accept Referred Candidates that are employed or on assignment with Randstad’s existing clients.
- The decision of Randstad is final in all matters relating to this Referral Scheme and any previous schemes.