disability employment advisory service
The Disability Employment Advisory Service is partnership between Randstad and the State Government Departments, to support the employment and retention of people with a disability in the public service, across metropolitan and regional Victoria. Our aim is to provide a pathway for job seekers with a disability to access Victorian State Government positions by advocating on their behalf during the recruitment process. This involves coordinating any reasonable adjustment’s that may be needed for interview and further to this, any modifications to the workplace.
To learn more about working for the Victorian Government, please visit: http://www.disabilityemployment.vic.gov.au/
Working for the Victorian Government means you will enjoy a range of generous employment benefits, from attractive salaries and flexible leave arrangements, to training and development opportunities. And what's more, you'll also have the satisfaction of knowing the work you do contributes to making Victoria a stronger, more caring and innovative State.
What you can expect from working with the DEAS:
Registering with the DEAS will provide you with a range of benefits, including:
- Recruitment and diversity experts working with you throughout your career;
- An equitable recruitment process focused on best employment outcomes for you;
- Support through advocacy when applying for opportunities within the Victorian Public Service;
- Honest feedback on your resume and interviews from a professional recruiter to support your personal and professional development
- Support with workplace adjustments, if required.
What we expect from you:
- A passion to work within the Victorian Public Service - and the drive to do what it takes to get there!
- Open communication and honesty – tell us what you need in order to succeed!
- Personal drive to support yourself to employment, including: Identifying potential positions; Completing Key Selection Criteria (where required) – with our support if necessary
Anyone who is eligible to work in Australia is welcome to apply!
To register with the DEAS and discuss opportunities within the Victorian Government Departments please contact:
Yvette Ferguson T +61 8319 1140